Wednesday 10 April 2019

Lightning Never Strikes Twice





WALT use adjectives, similes (and to use other language
features) to describe a setting clearly

Lightning never strikes twice, does it?

As I said to my friend, we were frightened out of our minds as we crouched, huddling together in bottom of the windmill… As I peered out of the small window lightning blinded my eyes. I waited Boom, Bang, Crash lightning strikes shot from the bruised looking sky. I looked to my friend but all I could see was her clear blue eyes in pit black light, I could tell she was shaking in the cold breeze of the night. It was exciting now that it was over but fear took over as the windmill started to creek. The objects in the windmill started to move and we could here steps on the ground “Hello” ……. ‘Who’s there” ……. “ Come out” …….. “Were just kids” …….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.