Thursday 16 April 2020

The Ultimate Sandwich


WALT follow a brief by justifying the nature of an intended outcome
in relation to the need or opportunity. Use the criteria identified to
inform the development of an outcome and its evaluation.

The challenge today is to create the ultimate sandwich.  However
nothing is ever ‘that’ simple! The ultimate sandwich might not even
use bread!  The only thing in your way is imagination… and the fact
that it still must be edible.

I made a easy and simple toasted sandwich with ham and cheese
and I pressed an elephant cookie cutter into it.




  1. healthiness of the ingredients ( 1 out of 2)
  2. overall cost of manufacture (2 out of 2) 
  3. eye appeal/ presentation (1.5 out of 2)
  4. ease of handling (2 out of 2) 
  5. and last, but not least… taste! (1.5 out of 2)

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Phoebe
    You win for unusual idea... I loved the elephant imprint on your sandwich. That would be a great selling point idea for the school gala, steak sandwiches called elephant sandwiches... or maybe not, it might upset a lot of people! Ka pai to mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't bring up the photos, Phoebe, but I will take note of Ms Kemp's comment. Your sandwich sounds amazing. Also, I can't imagine anything that wasn't tasty, coming out of the Marris kitchen!
    You are certainly fully engaging in learning@home. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It tasted YUM Phoebe.
    It takes some what alot for me to relax and let anyone loose in my kitchen Phoebe's but you have certainly proved that you are very capible, careful and are a huge help to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.