Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You Letters

This term we went on camp and we wrote thank you letters to the adults that came. Here is my thank you letter.



20 November 2018      


Dear Suzi


Thank you for coming on camp with us. Thank you for cooking the food and helping
the group with the activities, they were really fun.


My favourite activities were the river crossing, because it was fun trying keep my
balance and not falling in. Finding Brian, because for me it felt like it was real and
I liked carrying him in the stretcher. Playing soccer, because it was really fun with
a big group.


My least favourite activities were also the river crossing, because it was quite cold.
The water tube challenge, because I got so wet and my hands got sore from holding
the holes for along time. Sleeping, because it was too hard to get to sleep.


Something I missed from home was my bed because it is way comfier than a mattress
and sleeping bag.


I think schools should running camps because they are really fun and something for
kids to look forward to. Somewhere I would like to go to for camp is Bruce Bay because
I think it would be fun.


Thank you again for coming on camp and helping to look after us.

Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely
Phoebe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.